Cloudibility was founded in 2017 by Michael Dombek
and Karsten Samaschke
. We consult and support in conceptualization, creation, and utilizing cloud-based applications. We understand ourselves to be at peak of cloudification. Our aim and claim are to advise our customers the best possible way, to guide them through challenges and radical changes implied by the cloud revolution and to be technologically as well as procedurally up to date all the time.
We act independently of providers and platforms. We have a deep and profound knowledge in regards to infrastructures, cloud-native applications, operational processes and -automation as well as Agile and DevOps. We offer enablements, workshops, and coachings to our customers and partners. Additionally, we operate IaaS- and PaaS-environments based on OpenStack, OpenShift, and Kubernetes.
We are driven by the highest quality demands to ourselves, we offer exciting challenges in cloud environments and interesting customers and partners. We value and appreciate diversity and tolerance, and always strive for the best in technology, processes, and culture – not only to our customers but also to ourselves.
Our head office is located in Berlin, our team is distributed across Germany, Europe and India – therefore, most of our work is executed remotely or on-site at customer locations.
We are looking for you:
Junior- or Senior DevOps-Engineers or -Architects having Kubernetes-, OpenShift-, OpenStack-, Azure-, AWS-, GCE- or automation knowledge to work in a permanent position.
Your tasks will be:
- Conceptualization, set up, deployment, automation, versioning and commisioning of
- Infrastructures in and for cloud environments
- Centralized Logging / Tracing-solutions
- Kubernetes and OpenShift-environments
- Analysis, versioning, and documentation of services, their technical and infrastructural dependencies
- Creation and versioning of HELM- and deployment charts
We expect these technical skills (and/or the strong will to learn them ASAP):
- Knowledge in set-up and operations of Kubernetes- and/or OpenShift-infrastructures
- Experiences with Terraform and/or Ansible
- Experiences with tools and stacks such as HELM, Prometheus, Fluentd, EFK / ELK, Grafana, GIT, Jenkins, Sona, Nexus, Artifactory, NGINX
- Experiences with SSH, SSL, certificates, and public- or private Cloud-infrastructures, such as Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Amazon AWS, OpenStack
- Willingness to travel and to work on-site with customers
- Strong orientation to teamwork
- Eager and always on the hunt for something new and better
- Customer focused
- Strong sense of Ownership
We shape Clouds. We are Cloudbility! Join us!
Kindly send your CV or your unformatted inquiry via E-Mail to email@example.com